Friday, February 5, 2010

Comfort food theory. Do you think this is true?

I was talking with my boyfriend the other day about food cravings and he made this statement, ';Women's comfort foods tend to be frozen treats or something else they don't have to prepare for cooking. Men's comfort foods usually are something their mother or grandmother would make them when they were a kid.';





What do you all think of this? Is it true for you? It is for me my comfort food is the Triple Chocolate Dove Ice Cream Bars.Comfort food theory. Do you think this is true?
Interesting theory you have there. Might it also be age based or a food item we love and do not have often? Mine are any of the foods my Grandmother made, and my Mother's Chocolate Drop cookies. My family had very few meals or deserts that were not homemade, that could be a reason why my comfort foods are the homemade.Comfort food theory. Do you think this is true?
I disagree, everybody is different and to make such a general assumption is very closed-minded.
Yes I agree with him.


Mine are mac %26amp; cheese and meatloaf.


The better half will have a hot fudge sundae with extra whip cream.
Coffee-cake....mmm...just like Mom makes....
No I disagree. My favorite comfort food is hashbrown casserole, because it is cheesy and starchy. My daughter's is Kraft mac and cheese, so I would say it depends on each person.
Yeah that sounds like it could be true.


However my comfort food is something my Mum would have cooked or things I don't eat a lot of, like mashed potatoes.
Not for me. Mine is usually fetichinni alfredo.


My boyfriends is a Texas cinnamon bun the kind at the gas stations. I don't like ice cream and only eat chocolate about every three months.





I've never been accused of being normal though.

No comments:

Post a Comment