Friday, February 5, 2010

Is it true that some people feel more comfort in being servile to a god?

Peasants are like that; they're followers who will never change the conservative traditional world in which they live as cannon fodder for the rich and powerful.





Seneca: Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.


~Is it true that some people feel more comfort in being servile to a god?
God wants us to be humble- and I have no problem with it. If I stood before Jesus in all his Holiness and Light right now, I would joyfully kneel down and kiss his feet. I love him that much.Is it true that some people feel more comfort in being servile to a god?
yes.


although i feel more comfortable living for myself and not to please a god.
We are not servile. We are sons and daughters of a king.
Yeah, it's a bit more comfortable than burning in hell. That's gotta hurt.
Aurora that is why we are made to serve God.
Of course,





Religion is for people who can't think for themselves
I do not know. I follow Jesus, He is the one and only God

No comments:

Post a Comment