Friday, February 5, 2010

If I needed true comforting, how would you do that?

Gently place your head on my shoulder, put my arm around you, stroke your head, and let you get off it off your chest, all the while


supporting you and letting you know everything will be okay.If I needed true comforting, how would you do that?
You can even feel free to cry, if you need to.

Report Abuse


If I needed true comforting, how would you do that?
I probably can't and that makes me sad
Depends, what is your mood?
sit by your side, listen to your problems and leave my shoulder for you to rest on
sure
give you a blanket
Usually the tone of your questions or answers. Or that email that says ';Yo...I need to talk.'; I'm there. : )
Come you over, sit down with you. Put my arms around you, give you a big hug, and let you cry on my shoulder, talk about what you need to get off your chest. Anything to make you feel comforted.
My girlfriend would KILL me if she saw me responding to this question from a chick with THAT profile picture, hehe. But I am rather tempted...
respond to your blogs of course
Wine ya, and dine ya...
With a hug and listening to you.
I'd give you an ear to listen to your problems with. :)
sit on the couch,pop some popcorn,turn off the t.v. and talk
I麓d give you a hug and just listen and talk with you about whatever you wanted to talk about. :)
hold you close, squeeze you and talk soft and loving in your ear
in that get-up Blue i dnt think i would be any good to you.my mind would be elsewhere.





hehe
Give ya a great big hug!!!
i'd meet you at the door with your favorite drink in hand, give you nice warm bubble bath, after that i'd give you a nice relaxing message massage and then i'd hold you until you fell asleep

No comments:

Post a Comment