Friday, February 5, 2010

Is this true trails help us comfort others?

do we have to have a mess to have a message?........................... do we have to have a test to have a testamoneisIs this true trails help us comfort others?
I believe that without trials and tests we would satisfy the requirements for living out this existence. I also believe that without trials and tests, we have no empathy for others. Not sympathy, I think we can be sympathetic to people's hurts and troubles but you can't have empathy for them which entails that you have experienced a similar level of pain/hurt. When someone who has never had a baby says ';Oh labor is really hard';, well, they just don't have the same credibility as someone who has had a baby or two and actually experienced it.Is this true trails help us comfort others?
LOL playing with words, are we?





Ok, let's look at this seriously.





Whom do people believe....someone whom had never experienced what they are talking about or someone whom has?





Can people truly understand what another may be feeling if they haven't experienced it?





I have always thought I had great empathy, caring, and sympathy for people...but then I would go through an experience that showed me I was wrong....and wish I could take back any thought, word, or deed that I had mistakenly thought was ';truth'; about that particular matter.





The term ';walk a mile in their shoes'; can only go so far if you don't literally do it....





So, yes, it's best to have a trial, mess, and test, in order to be more greatly of use to comfort people. :)





Peace be with you :)
Sorry,this is unintelligible.
Of course it's true. You can't really sympathize with someone or understand where they're coming from until you've been there too.
WTF R U ON?





Do we need a test to have testicles?

No comments:

Post a Comment