Friday, February 5, 2010

What is your 'ONE' true comfort food?

Wickedly decadent Cinnabon cinnamon rolls!!What is your 'ONE' true comfort food?
Semi-sweet chocolate chips, like you use to make cookies, only I skip the ';making cookies'; part!What is your 'ONE' true comfort food?
I love food way to much to pick one but I want to say ...'; boy does Dr. W love his popcorn !
Chicken N Dumplings.
cheese n crackers
Chicken Lemonato
Whenever I'm sick, I like creamed vegetables on toast points.
Ice cream. I never cared about it when I was young but crave it now.
Mashed Potatoes and brown gravy
The same as Lulu the singer plenty of sex,


and it saves you going on a diet.
Without a doubt it is pizza.
SHUSHI
The top side of tain't
Anything with a WHEAT base.
I like everything mentioned, but I'll pick popcorn.
plain ol' 1% cottage cheese
Apple turnovers or Chocolate turnovers with milk.
Home made Peanut Butter Fudge, with peanut chunks in it. And loads of peanut butter............
A good beef stew and baking powder biscuits. yummm
Still potatoes fried in bacon drippings with plenty of onions for me.
home made bread warm from the oven
Being from southern Oh. Parents from Ky. it would have to be biscuits and gravy
Bread! Warm from the oven, with butter please.
Vanilla ice cream with hot fudge topping.


There are so many, it is hard to pick just one.
Chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream and hot fudge sauce.
reese peanut butter cups
Mashed Potatoes....day or night.
either mashed potatoes or stuffing and gravey,,,,,,ummmmmmmm, next on list is mac n cheese,,,homemade
Macaroni and cheese!
Chocolate Chip Cookies fresh out of the oven!!
Anything with sugar, ( really)

No comments:

Post a Comment